Bell & Gossett Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers
BPX Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers offer the highest level of thermal efficiency and durability in a compact, low cost unit. The corrugated plate design provides very high heat transfer coefficients resulting in a more compact design. The unit’s stainless steel plates are vacuum brazed together to form a durable, integral piece that can withstand high pressure and temperature.
Compared to conventional shell and tube exchangers, the BPX™ Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger offers a more compact design.
- 1/6 the size
- 1/5 the weight
- 1/8 the liquid volume
- 1/3 to 1/5 the surface area
The BPX Heat Exchangers are available in many different model sizes ranging from 1/4” to 4” port size and are ideal for industrial oil cooling, refrigerant evaporators and condensers, and residential and light commercial HVAC hydronic systems.
BPX Heat Exchangers are available with copper or optional corrosion resistant nickel braze material. Double wall models and ASME code options are also available.
Patent Pending BPX BPDW Double Wall Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers offer the highest level of leak protection, safety, thermal efficiency, and durability in a compact low cost unit.
Features of Bell & Gossett Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers :
- True double wall construction including port regions
- Double wall plate design with unique air vent leak paths
- Complete peripheral braze for additional strength
- Four dedicated leak ports for quick and easy leak detection
- Excellent performance for domestic and potable water applications