Skip to content
Goulds 3742 Cast Iron & Bronze Pumps
Features of Goulds 3742 Cast Iron & Bronze Pumps :
- Construction: Available in bronze-fitted (BF), all iron (AI), or all bronze (AB). Bronze-fitted means bronze impeller. Frame-Mounted Design: Flexibility of installation and driver arrangements.
- Back Pull-Out Design: Simplifies maintenance when used with spacer type coupling.
- Cast Iron Power Frame: Rigidly supported, grease-for-life ball bearing assembly.
- Impeller: Enclosed design for high efficiencies. Threaded directly on pump shaft.
- Stainless steel locknut on three phase models. Requires no clearance adjustments. Balanced for smooth operation.
- Mechanical Seal: Standard John Crane Type 6 with carbon versus ceramic faces, BUNA elastomers, and 18-8 stainless metal parts. Optional high temperature and chemical duty seals available.
- Motors: NEMA standard open drip-proof, totally enclosed fan cooled or explosion proof enclosures. Rugged ball bearing design for continuous duty under all operating conditions.
Click Here To Contact Us