Skip to content
Bell & Gossett Tank Heaters
Features and Benefits of Bell & Gossett Tank Heaters :
- Tubes are 3/4″ O.D. copper.
- Heads are cast iron. Brass can be furnished on request. Temperature 375°F.
- Tube sheets and welding collars are pressure vessel quality steel. Brass tube sheets can be furnished on request.
- Tube supports are brass.
- All materials furnished for pressure parts are certified to ASME specifications.
- Units are available with stainless steel, 90/10 cupro nickel, Admiralty, and steel tubing. Consult factory for other variations.
- Many Tank Heater applications require lining the tank with various materials i.e., epoxy phenolic, cement, etc. When the thickness of these linings exceed 0.01″, oversized construction must be provided. Consult factory.
Click Here To Contact Us