Bell & Gossett Series e-82 & e-82SC Twin In-Line Centrifugal Pumps
Features & Benefits of Bell & Gossett Series e-82 & e-82SC Twin In-Line Centrifugal Pumps :
- Easy Installation, Service and Maintenance:
- The bottom of the volute is tapped with four bolt holes to accept an ANSI/ASME flange, which provides additional support for the pump.
- The back pull-out design allows the Series e-82 pump to be serviced without disturbing the piping, which means repairs can be made quickly and easily, and downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Flush-line filters and sediment separators are available on special request.
- The e-82SC features a patented shaft jacking coupling design, which can reduce labor cost and pump down time by 40%*
- Reliable Flapper Valve :The flapper valve is easy to install, and provides positive shutoff to one side of the pump in duty/ standby operation. In parallel operation, pressure guides the free flowing valve into a position where both sides of the pump operate together to optimize hydraulic performance. The valve is composed of EPDM rubber, which is enclosed in a stainless steel body. Self-sealing bolts are used during assembly to ensure leak-free operations.
- Small Footprint: Provides approximately 40% space saving and piping reduction over traditional parallel installation.
- Built in Redundancy: Changeover valve provides the ability to operate pumps separately or in parallel.
- High Efficiency: Combine the e-82 with optional ITSC or IT variable speed drives to provide optimal energy savings at part load, Also capable of parallel sensorless operation with the addition of the PPS Parallel Pump Controller.