Bell & Gossett Series e-HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pumps
Features and Benefits of Bell & Gossett Series e-HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pumps :
- Longer running life: thanks to a shorter shaft that reduces vibrations, this pump can run up to 3x as long (100,000 hours within the preferred operating range) before the bearings need to be changed.
- More powerful: with a flow rate of up to 26,600 gpm the new e-HSC can easily handle large capacity systems and higher head.
- Ease of serviceability: to save time and reduce downtime, the mechanical seal and bearings can be easily accessed without opening the upper casing. And with the standard spacer coupling, both can be changed easily.
- Suitable for any installation: the design of the seal chamber and mechanical seals works with any incoming pressure and eliminates the need for an external flushing solution
- Peace of mind: backed by Xylem’s responsive, knowledgeable distribution network, this pump offers the reliable service and rugged engineering you expect from the world’s leading water technology company.
- More efficient: each model has been optimized to balance efficiency and suction head requirements, and the completeness of the range means that there is a pump for every flow requirement within 10% of BEP.