Goulds G Series Slimline Submersible Pumps
Features and Benefits of Goulds G Series Slimline Submersible Pumps :
Slim design for ease of installation: The pump’s slim diameter of 3.75” allows for easier installation in tight wells.
Corrosion resistance: Stainless steel discharge head and motor adapter combined with stainless steel casing and cable guard makes this slim pump ideal for highly corrosive water well environments.
Sand handling design:
- Floating stack hydraulic design with wrap around suction strainer:
- Proven to be a durable design for over 40 years with reliable sand handling and abrasion resistance.
- Benefits of the floating stack:
- Rotating components are not in contact therefore parts will not wear resulting in extended life and sustained performance over time
- Allows sand and abrasives to pass easily
- Can run dry without wear or damage to the pump
- Glass filled engineered composite impeller:
- Reliable polymer material to overcome abrasion damage
- Six sided shafts for positive impeller drive
- Dual surface upthrust washer:
- Prevents rubbing of components during upthrust
- Lexan diffuser:
- High abrasion resistance for longer life in harsh applications
- AISI 304SS stainless steel bowl:
- Provides maximum corrosion resistance for longevity
Powered for continuous operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.