Skip to content
Goulds HS Pump 5-25 GPM
FEATURES AND BENEFITS of Goulds HS Pump 5-25 GPM :
- Powered by CentriPro 4″ motors for dependable operation and long service life.
- Nylon discharge head features built-in, o-ring seal check valve which is easily removed without pump disassembly.
- Nylon motor adapter for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel hex design shafts, shaft couplings, casings and stage bowls inhibit corrosion.
- Noryl® engineered composite impellers for abrasion resistance and durability. Lexan® engineered composite diffusers are abrasion resistant.
- All engineered composite components are non-toxic, non-leaching, FDA compliant materials.
- Goulds Water Technology field proven floating impeller stack design for superior sand and abrasive handling and durability.
- Crimped design for strength, will not separate in the harshest conditions.
- Complete pump/motor assemblies are CSA listed, CSA/CUS approved motors are available in 2-wire and 3-wire single phase designs.
Click Here To Contact Us